quarta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2015

The Early Blues Roots Of Led Zeppelin



2000 | THE EARLY BLUES ROOTS OF LED ZEPPELIN

01 | Memphis Minnie | When The Levee Breaks
02 | Sonny Boy Williamson | Sugar Mama
03 | Josh White | Jesus Gonna Make Up My Dying Bed
04 | Blind Willie Johnson | Nobody's Fault But Mine
05 | Robert Johnson | Travelling Riverside Blues
06 | Sleepy John Estes | The Girl I Love She Got Long Curly Hair
07 | Bukka White | Shake 'Em On Down
08 | Blind Boy Fuller | I Want Some Of Your Pie
09 | Leadbelly | Gallis Pole
10 | Arthur Crudup | My Mama Don't Allow Me
11 | Sonny Boy Williamson | My Baby I've Been Your Slave
12 | Bukka White | Fixin' To Die
13 | John Lee Hooker | Boogie Chillen
14 | Oscar Woods | Lone Wolf Blues
15 | Sonny Boy Williamson | Got The Bottle Up And Gone
16 | Big Bill Broonzy | Truckin' Little Woman
17 | St | Louis Jimmy Oden | Going Down Slow

DOWNLOAD

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Thank you! Love your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...